We have partnered with SuranceBay for contracting and licensing needs.
Your Back Office Support
First Income Advisors is here to assist you with your:
- Case Management Needs
Our team will ensure your business is handled with care and in a timely manner.
Please call us at 888-556-1379
New Business: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with USA PATRIOT Act Section 352 (US 31 CFR 103.137) many of the insurance carriers are now requiring that agents establish and/or maintain Anti-Money Laundering programs. Failure to do so will result in appointments being rejected by certain carriers.
What are the consequences of not having your AML completed?
- It could stop you from getting contracted by the carrier.
- It could stop your business from being processed by the carrier.
- It could stop your commissions from being paid.
Helpful tips about the AML certification:
- All agents need to complete the base course.
- If a carrier requires specific AML training, agents will be required to complete carrier specific training as well.
- Keep your user id and password handy for future use.
- Print the screen after completion of the course to provide documentation to carriers that the course is done.
- First Income Advisors does not access to verify if AML has been completed by the producer
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training Certification
A current AML Training Certificate is needed from within the past 2 years for most Carriers – within 1 year for Great American, National Western, and AIG.
If you need it – this is the link to take a course update from LIMRA: https://aml.limra.com/NAILBA_default.html.
If we know your current LIMRA password, we can enter it in Surance Bay’s LIMRA/Surance Bay link to “pull over” your current LIMRA AML Training certificate.
If you prefer to enter your LIMRA password in Surance Bay, please follow these directions:
Make sure that you have logged out of the LIMRA website and closed your browser.
Log in to Surance Bay with this link: https://surelc.surancebay.com/sbweb/agency/371
Then Click on “My Info” ◊”Training” tab ◊ Click on “Download from LIMRA” button ◊ Review and Click on “I agree” bullet ◊ Enter current LIMRA password ◊ Click on “Get Screenshot” button ◊ If a “Success” box pops up; “It Worked”.
- An AML Training Certificate from another Course Provider will usually be acceptable. Please send a pdf copy so that we can document your training.
Carriers do not generally accept AML training completed at another carrier.