PRIOR TO SOLICITATION OF BUSINESS
All writing agents must complete and/or provide the following items prior to soliciting any new business. Applications solicited prior to meeting these requirements may the application to re-solicited.
- Product Specific Training –Required in all states prior to the application signed date for all annuity products in all states. Agents may use the guest access logon to complete trainings while their contracting is in
- Go to www.legacynet.com
- Click on the Register – Guest Access button in the upper left sign on area
- Follow the prompts and be sure to use the same name and tax id information (TIN or SSN) as you will use on your producer contract
- Guest Access password is LEGACYl2
- Be sure to complete the training all the way through the confirmation screen. Once the confirmation screen in completed, you will receive an email confirming your training is done.
State Required 4-hour Annuity Suitability Training – Most states require completion of a 4-hour Annuity Suitability Training prior to solicitation. Contact your state department of insurance for information. It is the responsibility of the writing agent to provide proof of completion at time of contracting or prior to solicitation of
Anti-Money Laundering Training* – Completion of an approved AML course within the past two years is required by all carriers.
- Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company (Americo) – will accept proof of AML course completion from LIMRA, 360 Training, Affordable Educators, FINRA, Kaplan Financial, NASD E- Learning, QuestCE, RegEd, SuccessCE, or WebCE. Other select financial institutions may be accepted with appropriate proof of completion subject to carrier approval.
- Ameritas Life Insurance Corporation (Ameritas) – will accept proof of AML course completion from LIMRA, 360 Training, Affordable Educators, Kaplan Financial, QuestCE, RegEd, SuccessCE, or WebCE.
Non-Solicit Prior States* – Writing agents must be appointed with the applicable carrier prior to soliciting any business in the following states:
- Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company (Americo) – Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Montana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington, and Wisconsin
- Ameritas Life Insurance Corporation (Ameritas) – Pennsylvania
*Information provided is current as of the form revision date and is subject to change without notice.