Wednesday, December 7th
Here are some of the topics they will cover during this coaching webinar:
- How Income and Asset Based LTC planning can help you build a strong, sellable, practice: turnkey selling systems and tools to acquire and develop a relationship-based practice that will grow organically
- How to get maximum value out of your marketing budget: we will go through steps that can help you map out the next 12 months of adding quality appointments to your calendar and converting bigger tickets from those prospects
- Learn how to use syndicated webinars and virtual appointment tools: all the materials you need have been created and can be tailored for your use.
- How you can make your referrals go through the roof: let us show you the secret to getting your phone to ring off the hook because you did such an amazing job that your clients will insist their friends and colleagues contact you!
- Learn about Don’s “Asset Based Long Term Care” selling system and Mike’s “Income for Life” software: you will be able to show your clients how you can create sustainable income plans and the ways they can protect themselves and their legacy for their loved ones.
- Don will show you how to use qualified assets to create a tax free plan for LTC: gather more assets and protect your clients more efficiently and with guarantees
- Mike will cover the Financial Inventory Binder System: he will show you how to close more clients and retain them actively, and how to generate something we call “future sales”
- How you can get access to all of Simplicity’s marketing and selling systems: no other organization in the industry has the resources that we have to help grow and maintain your practice!
Join us Online on Wednesday, December 7th, for a 60-minute training webinar exclusively for top producers like you.
Mike Steranka has produced over $500M in annuity and life production in his career, and averaged $35M in annual annuity production over the last twelve years of his practice. Mike the CEO of Simplicity Minneapolis and was chosen by best-selling author Michael E. Gerber to co-author the “E-Myth Financial Advisor.”
Don Quante is CEO of Simplicity LTC and a longtime sales leader in the long term care space. He is the author of several best-selling books including “Tax Free Money for Long Term Care” and “Don’t Go Broke in a Nursing Home.”